Tanzania safaris are priced according to individual requests and based on the time of year, the wildlife areas visited, the chosen accommodation, the number of people in the booking and the number of days on safari.
For some itineraries, flights will also be included in the quoted price.
We will email you a detailed personal itinerary with inclusions and exclusions clearly stated on the proposal. However, for your information a general list of our safari service is provided below.
Please consider when booking your safari that park/concession fees are different, depending on the wildlife areas included in the program.
The safari service conditions on this page apply to safari bookings for a minimum of two people.
How to book your wildlife safari – Send us your tour request on the Contact Us page.
Tanzania Safari Service:
Safaris exploring Tanzania’s northern parks are in private 4X4 vehicles. The vehicles are Tanzanian registered, taxed, insured, fully serviced and specifically adapted for safari. They have a viewing roof hatch, high frequency radio, cool-box and plenty of storage. The vehicle(s) have seating capacity for 5, 6 or 7 guests plus driver.
For safaris based in the southern parks you will fly into the location. Game viewing activities will be in shared 4X4 vehicles, (unless private requested – extra charges apply). Boating, ballooning and bush walking are possible in some wildlife parks.
There are essentially two types of accommodation for your safari comfort – Safari Lodges and Tented Camps (which may be permanently located or change location according to the seasonal movement of wildlife).
We also provide budget camping safaris (on request) for the more adventurous traveler. This is definitely not a luxury option.
While we are happy to provide single rooms when available, there will be an additional charge.
Safari service includes:
- Safari and travel information pack
- Welcome orientation and daily briefing
- Safari adapted 4-wheel drive Toyota Landcruisers with viewing roof hatch and HF radio
- Services of a knowledgeable driver-guide
- Bottled drinking water throughout the safari
- Safari lodge accommodation or tented camp
- Full-board – all safari meals and bottled drinking water.
Not included (unless stated in the safari program):
- Kilimanjaro airport transfers to/from hotel. Price start from US$25 per person each journey
- Hotel nights and meals before and after the safari
- Single rooms (supplement applies)
- Internal air or road transfers (e.g. Nairobi, Dar es Salaam etc. can be booked on request)
- International travel visas
- Personal travel insurance
- Emergency air rescue (Details on request)
- Alcohol, sodas (may be included in luxury safari programs)
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry (included in some luxury safari programs)
- Gratuities (tips).
For inquiries that include requests for additional activities (e.g. Kili-trekking and/or Zanzibar). We will check your dates and inform you if additional hotel nights and airport transfers are required.