Kili-trekking service of excellence is provided.
When you book a Kilimanjaro trek with Kilitreks and Safaris you expect to be safe and be supported to achieve your goal.
This is the standard kili-trekking service we offer our clients.
- Kilimanjaro climbing and travel information pack
- Complimentary meet and greet on arrival at Kilimanjaro airport
- Arrival and post climb accommodation provided in tourist class hotel (i.e. 2 nights accommodation with bed and breakfast included
- Hotel upgrade if requested
- Welcome orientation
- Baggage handling and safe storage
- Pre-departure climb briefing and personal equipment check with your guide at a pre-arranged convenient time
- National Park gate transfers in tourist licensed vehicle(s)
- National Park permits and fees
- Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- Camping or hut fees – as appropriate to the route
- Crew salaries (paid promptly)
- Camping equipment (camping routes only) – spacious Vaude or Northface tents and sleeping pad
- Mountain hut accommodation (Marangu route only). A-frame wooden huts with bunk-beds
- Excellent mountain crew ratio per climber e.g. 3 porters per climber on camping routes
- Three freshly prepared, energy rich meals a day
- Evening meals enjoyed within the protection of a dining tent. Dining table, chair with back support and all dining utensils provided
- Drinking water – 3 Lt of branded, bottled water on first day, boiled and filtered thereafter
- Heated water provided for personal hygiene
- Daily climb briefing from the guide
- First aid kit carried by the guide (for emergencies only)
- 24 hour support team based in Moshi
- Certificate for a successful summit attempt
- All taxes and government charges.
Not Included in your Kili-trekking quoted price:
- Additional transfers to/from Kilimanjaro International Airport to/from hotel
- Internal air or road transfers (e.g. Nairobi, Dar es Salaam etc, can be booked on request)
- Emergency air rescue (price details on request)
- International travel visas
- Personal travel insurance
- Alcohol, sodas
- Items of a personal nature
- Sleeping bags (not provided for hygiene reasons)
- Gratuities (tips)
- Additional hotel nights and any meals not pre-agreed and pre-paid.
The service conditions on this web page apply to Kilimanjaro bookings for a minimum of two people.
Book your Kilimanjaro trek by emailing your request on the Contact Us page.